Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BOYBANDS UNITE

Guys, nothing makes me happier than seeing bands who get along. 

We'll start off with the whole McFly and Niall thing...mind you, this is not the first time McFly has worked with him. But still, it still gets me excited for the new album.


Niall was also hanging out with baby Buzz earlier this week...shame we didn't get an instagram picture of the two! 

The twitter banter between Horan and the boys of Mcfly proved that new music IS on the way, and I'm reaaaaaaally happy about it. 

SECONDLY, a few weeks back Louis and Liam mysteriously jetted off to LA. It turns out they were actually there for a reason - to team up with the boys from Good Charlotte. 


Benji and Joel have apparently been helping the boys for the 4th album. This work in progress was all over twitter as well. There is enough proof to definitely say that they are working on new material. 

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.


Ahhhhhh...just got this of Fall Out Boy's insta...with the caption "london hangs"

Also, is it just me or is that the guy from the 1975? I'm not entirely sure but I did think it was Harry at first glance.

Now there is no actual proof to say that they were hanging out AND writing music but I think it's a damn good possibility. So what does this mean? It means that in the next year we are going to be hearing some very different and very rocky new music. I actually can't contain my excitement as I'm writing this...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...and the waiting game begins..

No comments:

Post a Comment